Facilities to Pilgrims
- ATM is installed inside temple premises for easy financial transactions.
- Rain Shelters are constructed on the way from Main Gate to Temple Premises for convenience of Pilgrims.
- Canopy rooftop is constructed to provide shade and shelter to pilgrims.
- Sulabh Toilets are constructed for maintaining hygienic-sanitary conditions.
- Langar is provided to the pilgrims twice a day.
- Wheel Chairs are provided for handicapped/paralytic pilgrims.
- For aged/infirm, specially-abled pilgrims special Darshan Arrangements.