Do's and Don'ts in Temple
- Go to Darshan in a line and use the Zig-Zag way for the same.
- Donations should be made in donation boxes(DAAN PATRAS) or in office of Temple Officer and take receipt after donation.
- Avoid to give anything to beggars.
- Please help to maintain Sanitation and cleanliness of the temple premises.
- Use dustbins for throwing waste material .
- Beware of the pick pocketers and Chain Snatchers.
- Don’t try to enter the premises from restricted entries.
- Don’t feed monkeys.
- Don’t litter prashaad or anything anywhere in the premises of the temple.
- Don’t touch the any abandoned item.
- Don’t scribble/write anything on temple walls.
- Don’t capture Photographs/Videos in the main premises.
- Don’t smoke, spit, chew gum, or snack while being in the temple premises.